Best RV Leveling Blocks
The right camping spot is often on uneven ground. While the spot seems great, the lumps, bumps, and slopes on the ground can make your RV tilt in one direction. But you can use the best RV leveling blocks to keep your RV parked in one place.
This post will discuss 7 of the best leveling blocks for RV that you can purchase. We have highlighted their main features and other aspects so you can make the right decision.
Scroll down to check out the best available RV leveling blocks.
7 Best RV Leveling Blocks
Here are 7 of the best leveling blocks that offer the right level of support to the RVs. We have listed the good and bad of each leveling block so you can make an informed decision.
#1 Tri-Lynx 00015 Lynx Leveler
The Tri-Lynx 00015 Lynx Leveler is a durable RV block offering a reliable way to stabilize RVs in one place. The innovative design of this modular leveler makes it perfect for any level function.
It can withstand a tremendous weight of up to 40,000 pounds. Suitable for both home and road usage, this leveler block is incredibly easy to use.
You can keep the Tri-Lynx 00015 Lynx levelers at your desired height and enjoy fully stabilized living in your RV. It is packed in easy-to-store nylon bags so that you can carry them around without hassle.
- It is super durable and lightweight.
- It can withstand the heaviest of loads.
- This leveler block can only be stacked five pieces high.
#2 Camco Heavy-Duty Leveling Blocks
The Camco Heavy-Duty Leveling Blocks come in a pack of 10. These leveling blocks measure 8.5 x 8.5 inches.
You can use these blocks with fifteen-wheel jacks, trailer tongues, stack jacks, and swim-arm supports for better versatility on the road. The lever blocks are made from UV-stabilized resin, so they can handle a great amount of weight.
In addition, these leveler blocks have an interlocking design, so you can easily stack the blocks to the desired height. The Camco Heavy-Duty Leveling Blocks are yellow, which makes them easily visible.
- These blocks are great for leveling on uneven ground.
- You get a zippered bag for leveler blocks storage.
- The levelers are not as heavy-duty as others.
#3 Beech Lane Camper Leveler
These have super-durable nylon polymer construction that will never disappoint you. The rubber mat prevents the leveler from sliding back.
This leveler block has a lifetime warranty. Even if you cut it to fit into your space, you can still get full protection under warranty.
- The leveler block comes with a mat for better grip.
- The blocks are engineered for maximum strength.
- Compared to other leveler blockers, this one is a bit smaller.
- Without rubber mats, the leveler blocks might slip.
#4 Carmtek Camper Leveler Kit
Next on this list is the Carmtek Camper Leveler Kit, which is made using an anti-slip joining system. It prevents the blocks from sliding around when you back your RV tires onto them.
The leveler blocks are made from high-performance polymer, which makes them ideal for any RV that weighs up to 35,000 pounds.
Carmtek Camper Leveler Kit can be used for tires that are 32 inches in diameter. In addition, you can level any RV with tire diameters measuring up to 32 inches.
- The notched joining system of this leveler block is very useful.
- It has a lifetime warranty.
- This kit doesn’t come with a storage bag.
#5 Eazy2hD Camper Leveler
Eazy2hD Camper Leveler is a lightweight leveler block offering an increment from 1/2 to 4 inches. It's a reliable and easy-to-use block that comes with its grip mat, so the RV stays in the parked position.
The innovative design of this leveler block makes it easy to use with dual-axle vehicles. It is ideal for RVs with tires measuring up to 32 inches in diameter. Its maximum weight capacity is 30,000 pounds.
- It’s a reliable leveler block at an affordable price.
- It comes with a rubber mat to prevent unwanted leveler sliding.
- It might seem tiny in front of larger vehicles.
#6 Valterra A10-0916 Stacker
This Valterra A10-0916 Stacker is an easy-to-adjust and versatile product that you can purchase to keep your RV in position. It can handle vehicle weights up to 40,000 pounds.
The Valterra A10-0916 Stacker can be used as a jack-stand, leveler, or tongue wheel support. It allows you to lock the pads tightly for better stability and ease of height.
- This block provides reliable leveling.
- It is easy to use.
- On uneven surfaces, this leveler block might distort.
#7 Blockaholic RV Leveling Block
This leveling block comes with a storage and carry strap. Its interlocking design helps in creating a strong and stable base. Also, this leveling block can easily support tens of thousands of RV weights.
- This leveling block has an innovative design.
- It is easy to carry and store.
- It does not offer better performance on gravel.
What to Consider Before Buying Leveler Blocks?
Before you purchase leveler blocks, you must consider the type of blocks. The two commonly available ones are interlocking blocks and levelers with chocks.
In addition, you need to check the weight capacity. If you have a heavy RV, you must pick leveler blocks that can handle more weight. Durability, ease of use, and storage are also important factors that you need to consider.
Leveling blocks for RVs is a great idea as they stop the vehicle from sliding or tilting. After going through the 7 best leveling blocks recommendations in this post, you can find the right one for your RV.
We hope you found this informative. Also, if you have used any suggestions for purchasing the leveling blocks for RV, you can tell us in the comment about it.
- What are the driver’s license legal requirements for traveling in an RV? - March 22, 2023
- What are the benefits of short-term and long-term RV renting? - March 22, 2023
- The best way to empty your portable RV waste tank - February 15, 2023