Best Portable Air Compressor for RV Tires
When you own an RV, you must ensure that your tires are in great condition. Otherwise, you could encounter a troublesome situation and find yourself stranded on the road. Keep a portable air compressor in your RV so you can pump up your tires whenever necessary.
RVs weigh more than your typical vehicle, so you must stay prepared to maintain your tires. It would be best if you had an air compressor that would fill up your RV’s tires to the necessary level. as it gets colder out, the air will deflate from your tires more often.
Please continue reading to learn everything you need about the best portable air compressor for RV tires. In addition, we will discuss our top picks for portable air compressors you can bring to maintain your RV tires.
Our Top Picks For RV Tire Air Compressors
Now that you understand why you need a portable air compressor, it’s time to walk through the options. This guide will discuss the following RV air compressors and why we consider them the best.
● Viair 40047 400P-RV Automatic Portable Compressor – Best Overall
● Asian Portable Double Cylinder Air Compressor – Best Onboard Compressor
● GSPSCN Silver Dual Cylinder 12V Air Compressor – Best Off-Road Compressor
● TireWell 12V Tire Inflator – Best 12 Volt Portable Compressor
● Oasser Air Compressor – Best Portable
We will go into further detail about each air compressor and why they made our list. We prioritize your safety over everything else, and keeping these air compressors in your RV is the best way to stay safe while you travel.
1. Viair 40047 400P-RV Automatic Portable Compressor
Our top pick for the best portable air compressor you can purchase is the Viair 40047 400P-RV Automatic Portable Compressor. You won’t require the largest RV on the market to store this air compressor because it doesn’t take up much space. In addition, this high-powered air compressor will make filling up your RV tires easy whenever necessary.
This is our best overall pick because it’s easy to use, compact, and powerful. You can expect the following benefits when you purchase this automatic portable air compressor.
● This air compressor resists vibration to safely fill your tires without losing air.
● You’ll easily carry this air compressor around because of its lightweight design.
● You can store this air compressor in a small RV or car because it’s extremely compact.
● The twist lock lets you connect your air compressor to your RV without hassle.
● This air compressor has three tips, so you can use it for any tire.
If you’re worried about over-inflating your RV tires, look no further for your portable air compressor. This option has an automatic shut-off, so you don’t have to worry about destroying your tires by overfilling them. This air compressor will bring your tires to the proper PSI safely.
2. Asian Portable Double Cylinder Air Compressor
This is our best portable air compressor because it’s compact and heavy-duty. This air compressor will take less than two minutes to inflate your RV’s tires. The last time you spend inflating your tires, the more time you’ll have to enjoy your travels.
If you’re looking for a durable option, then look no further. This air compressor has a heavy-duty design and strong cables to minimize potential damage. The following are things to consider before you purchase this portable air compressor.
● This air compressor comes with a dial gauge, so it’s easier for you to get an accurate PSI.
● This air compressor has a flow rate of 70 liters per minute, so you don’t have to stand outside long filling your tires.
● This air compressor is tear resistant and can last years thanks to its rugged metal design.
You can plug this air compressor into your 12 Volt lighter socket to power the device. So, you won’t have to carry large batteries with you if you want to fill up your tires. This air compressor fills your tires four times faster than the average portable air compressor.
3. TireWell 12V Tire Inflator
This air compressor can provide up to 150 PSI to tires which is the perfect amount for RVs. This air compressor offers a flow rate of 2.12 CFM to inflate your RV tires within two minutes. If you’re looking for a quiet air compressor, then this is the perfect option, thanks to its four-rod technology.
This is a great air compressor if you don’t have much room in your RV for storage. Thanks to its rubber feet, you can store this air compressor on any surface, so you’ll have more options to choose from. One of the main things RV owners worry about when choosing an air compressor is how much space they have in their RV.
If you’re looking for an all-around great air compressor that you can store in any vehicle, look no further. You can expect the following benefits when you choose the TireWell 12V Tire Inflator.
● This air compressor is extremely small, so you’ll have no trouble storing it in any vehicle you own.
● You can use a battery clamp to power this air compressor and fill up your RV tires.
● When you choose this air compressor, you’re not limited to only filling RV tires. This air compressor is excellent for filling any tires on any vehicle.
If you’re looking for a versatile tire inflator that you can use on all of your vehicles, then this is the best option for you. This air compressor can fill the tires on your RV, mobile home, car, or SUV.
4. GSPSCN Silver Dual Cylinder 12V Air Compressor
This is one of the best RV tire inflators you can purchase, thanks to its compact design and high PSI rating. This portable air compressor has a CFM of 2.12, so you can fill your RV tires within two minutes. You can also select plenty of nozzles with this air compressor to fill up other tires on vehicles you own.
This air compressor is easy to carry because it comes with a carry-back and it’s lightweight. In addition, you can expect the following benefits when you choose this air compressor for your RV.
● A70 liter per minute flow rate so that you can easily inflate your tires
● Dual cylinder design
● It’s convenient to operate this device
● This air compressor has a pressure gauge to fill your RV tires accurately.
● This air compressor has a handle to easily carry it around, making it accessible to more people.
5. Oasser Air Compressor
This is a compact air compressor that provides up to 120 PSI. This air compressor is battery-powered, so you don’t need an external power supply to fill your RV tires.
You can preset the pressure on this air compressor, so you don’t have to worry about over-inflating your tires. It would be best to consider the following before purchasing this portable air compressor.
● This air compressor has a low energy consumption of 120 volts or less.
● This air compressor comes with a 3M lengthy power cord.
● You can use this air compressor at temperatures between zero and 60 without interruption.
You don’t have to worry if you need to charge the battery on this air compressor because it comes with an AC and DC adapter. So, you can use an outlet or a cigarette lighter to power this device.
Now that you know the best portable air compressors you can purchase, it’s time for you to decide. You can choose any air compressors on our list and feel satisfied with your decision. Before you purchase your air compressor, you should consider its size, flow rate, and the accessories that come with your device.
You should purchase an air compressor that can quickly fill your RV’s tires so that you don’t have to stand outside on the side of the road for long. After reading this article, you’ll easily choose an air compressor because every option we provide is fantastic for RV owners
- RV shore power cord – what is it and how does it work? - January 31, 2023
- Best way to lock a surge protector from getting stolen from your RV - January 31, 2023
- How does a 12V refrigerator work? - January 12, 2023