Allstate RV Insurance Review
One of the US’s largest and most recognizable auto insurance companies is Allstate. Allstate RV insurance company is a large, financially stable, and well-established brand. This company has a diverse product portfolio, an independent and captive large insurance agent network, and plenty of customer service representatives.
Recently, the company has been offering personal and home insurance, financial services, boat, motorcycle, and mobile home insurance. For consumers, undoubtedly, one of the good choices is Allstate’s product’s wide range. And it serves as a one-stop service center for the consumers.
Allstate RV Insurance Review
Probably Allstate is famous for its car or RV insurance policies. But other than the car insurance policy, this company offers various financial services also. Also, it provides plenty of discounts and coverage options for your recreational vehicle.
Is Allstate Insurance Company a Good Insurer?
The customers who require a one-stop and easily accessible company, for those, Allstate is a perfect choice. This company offers massive reach, several local agents, and a wide range of products.
Features and Benefits of Allstate
Allstate offers numerous benefits to its customers along with different unique features. So let’s take a look at the company’s features and benefits.
- Mobile Apps and Computer Online access to pay bills, review policy, monitor and submit claims
- Pay per use
- The Gas Price Locator fills up your recreational vehicle from the cheapest spots
- Disappearing deductible
- Claim forgiveness
- Offers different discount pricing
- 24/7 service
- Coverage in US Virgin Islands, Canada, and Puerto Rico
- On average, 30 minutes is the response time for any type of service call
- The company’s members receive savings on restaurants, rental cars, and entertainment
Before purchasing insurance for your RV, you should have a clear idea of what type of insurance coverage you require and what you want to purchase. For a basic understanding, you can check the Allstate insurance reviews before purchasing insurance coverage from this company.
Driving a recreational vehicle requires RV insurance almost in all states. However, depending on the state to state’s requirement, the minimum coverage options vary. Below we listed the most common RV insurance coverage that Allstate offers.
1. Property Damage Liability and Bodily Injury Coverage:
This type of coverage pays the costs for property damage or death or injuries from an accident. Typically almost in all states, this coverage requires while driving an RV.
2. Underinsured or Uninsured Motorist Coverage:
The RVers may encounter an accident with an underinsured or uninsured driver who doesn’t have enough insurance coverage. After that accident, this policy will pay for the property and medical damage costs.
3. Comprehensive Coverage:
If any outside events cause loss to your RV, which is not under your control, you will receive payment for that accidental damage under this coverage. Outside events are weather events, theft, vandalism, and hitting a big animal while driving. The comprehensive coverage options include:
- Protection against theft
- Windshield damage
- Natural act
- Impacts with animals
4. Collision Coverage:
This coverage ensures payment to the RVers for the traffic-related accidents irrespective of whose fault it is.
Along with the above coverage options, Allstate offers some optional coverage also to the RVers. Depending on your state’s requirement, you can add these optional features to your list by spending additional funds. The optional coverage options include:
1. Safe Driving Bonus: After taking insurance from Allstate, you will receive money back for accident-free driving every six months.
2. New Car Replacement: If within the first 2 model years your RV remains as new, you can receive a payment not just for the depreciated value of your car but also for purchasing a new car.
3. Accident Forgiveness: This option gives you the freedom that even if you met an accident because of your fault, your premium rate would not increase at all.
4. Deductible Rewards: From $100 to $500, you can earn each year if you don’t violate any driving rules. When you sign up for an Allstate RV roadside assistance, the company takes off the first $100.
5. Custom Equipment Coverage: If you add the aftermarket equipment or parts in your RV and somehow those parts become damaged or stolen, you will get paid for that too.
Allstate Auto Insurance Discounts
By having the Allstate RV insurance, you can save in the following ways:
- Bundling or multi-policy discount
- Anti-theft device discount
- New car discount
- Good student discount
- Paperless discount
- The car with anti-lock brakes enjoys a discount
- Discount for signing the insurance policy in advance
- Automatic withdrawals setting discount
- Safe driving discount
- Upfront paying discount
- Discount for not receiving the nonpayment cancellation notice in the past year
Pricing Packages of Allstate
1. Membership Plans:
For the first year, the membership plans cost is $79.00 Included Costs in Membership Plans are the following
- Provider’s National Network
- 24/7 service
- Roadside Services and Towing
- Mobile access
- Don’t require the Allstate policy to drive in different states
- Family plan
- Exclusive Service & Savings
2. Insurance Add-on Coverage:
Per vehicle, the coverage cost is $25 (Add to the policy of your existing car insurance). You will also get the following offers:
- Mobile access
- 24/7 Services
- Providers National Network
- Roadside Services and Towing
3. Pay Per Use:
Per Tow, the payment is $119. The offers include in this Pay Per Use are:
- 24/7 services
- Mobile Access
- No requirement of Allstate policy
- Roadside Services & Towing
4. 24/7 Allstate RV Roadside Assistance:
Almost all the packages include the Roadside Assistance 24/7. This 24/7 service includes the following:
- Fuel delivery
- Flat tire
- A Lost and Stolen Key
We mentioned the Allstate’s pricing policy but the pricing significantly varies based on the following factors:
- RVers driving history
- RVers deductible amount
- RV’s size, model, make, value and year
- The state in which you registered your RV
- Credit history of the RVers
Pros and Cons of Allstate RV Insurance
The noteworthy pros and cons of Allstate RV insurance are the following:
Will Allstate Continue the Coverage After You Give Your RV on Rent?
Many larger RV insurance companies and providers will cancel or drop your RV’s coverage if you rent your recreational vehicle on a rental marketplace. However, you should inform Allstate if you decide to rent your recreational vehicle. Informing the rent issue to Allstate will help you make a well-informed and well-thought decision.
Allstate’s Different Insurance Options
Also, through the 3rd parties, Allstate offers or sells the following additional policies:
- Pet policy and
- Special event
Allstate Customer Service
For providing excellent customer service, Allstate has a great reputation. Especially this company has more reputation because of its size. Even though it is a large company, it ensures its customers’ greatest service or satisfaction. About the Allstate’s customer service options, you should know the following:
- 24/7 emergency phone service
- Phone app
- Other online customer service options
Available Customer Service
|Days||Hours (All-Time Zone)|
|Monday – Friday||24 Hours|
Checklist of Things to Get RV Insurance Quote from Allstate
To help the RVers to quote a policy, the Allstate requires numerous information, including the following:
- RV Type, Model, and Age
- Purpose of RV – Full-time or Recreational
- RVer’s Age, Gender, or Marital Status
- RVers full name and address
- Social Security Number (US), Social Insurance Number (Canadian)
- RVer’s credit score and driving record history
- Storage facility of RV
What Roamly Offers to An RV Owners
If you take a comprehensive RV insurance plan from Roamly, you can save up to 25%. Taking a plan from Roamly helps you to save a huge amount of money than other RV insurance companies. The Passionate RV owners founded this insurance company.
So these passionate RV owners are aware of your RV coverage need or what type of coverage you require the most. Moreover, you don’t require to pay for any additional expensive features. Furthermore, if you rent your recreational vehicle on any peer-to-peer rental networks, Roamly will not cancel the coverage.
So, after going through the above Allstate RV insurance review, you hopefully know the company’s details, including its pros and cons. In the US, the third large and leading vehicle insurer is Allstate. It is currently serving the US’s 50 states. The local agent’s massive network, affordable insurance rates, and greater customer satisfaction are this company’s unique features.
Taking insurance from Allstate means you are definitely in good hands. The package deal and discount of this company will definitely fit your budget. However, to ensure the highest customer satisfaction, this company takes the extra mile.
- The Essential Guide to Renting an RV in Seattle, Washington - August 21, 2022
- The Essential Guide to Renting an RV in Las Vegas, Nevada - August 16, 2022
- Top 10 Best RV Ottomans - August 12, 2022